In-Person and Virtual Programs
In-person indoor and outdoor programs including group activities, gentle exercises and arts are safely resuming. As part of our mask-friendly environment, participants and staff are welcome to continue masking as well as using the provided sanitizer.
SPLC’s Active Living Centre continues to offer virtual programs, many that seniors have come to love and enjoy through the pandemic.
From line dancing and choir to table tennis and arts, there is something for everyone in the Active Living Centre.
Our programs are in
Frequently Asked Questions
After you have submitted your registration form and after your payment is made, then you will receive the zoom link via the email noted on your registration form.
There are three payment options:
- Online via credit card using the registration form
- In-person at 3333 Finch Ave E on Wed or Fri from 10am-noon or 2-4pm, after submitting your registration form: using credit, debit, cheque or cash
- Postage mail with cheque made out to Senior Persons Living Connected and the comment field on the check indicating the registration receipt # starting with WR that is found on the registration form that is sent to you once you submit the form.
Seniors and caregivers will gain skills and knowledge, social connection, enjoyment through arts and crafts, card games, physical, educational and social activities programs facilitated by staff, contractors and volunteers.
We are continuing our efforts to keep our community of seniors safe.
All participants of in-person programs are expected to:
- Pre-register for programs and services
- Complete a COVID-19 screening at the start of each program session with the instructor
- Show proof of vaccination (minimum two vaccinations required) and government ID
- Participants must agree to follow infection prevention and control guidelines
Our staff are required to:
- Sanitize equipment, microphones, tables and chairs before and after each program
- Monitor programs on-site and off-site
- Keep updated registration/attendance records