The Social Aspect
The Terrace Restaurant provides seniors with an opportunity to share meals with friends, or guests.
Our restaurant creates a place for social engagement, to meet friends, and have fun. We offer special dining for festive events such as St. Patrick’s Day, Thanksgiving, and cultural New Year celebrations!
You receive fresh, healthy and locally sourced (whenever possible) foods for lunch and dinner 6 days a week, with the option to dine in or take out.
SPLC is following guidance and recommendations from Ontario Public Health to ensure consistent safety measures are in place.
People dining at our Terrace Restaurant can expect:
- Sign-in sheet for guests dining in the restaurant
- 6 feet physical distancing between dining tables
- Masks worn at all times, except when sitting and eating
- All tables and chairs to be cleaned and sanitized after each guest
- Dining room staff to continue to use PPE
You can choose from diverse dishes from Chinese, Greek, Italian and Caribbean- there’s something for everyone to enjoy! Below are some of our popular dishes from past events. If you’d like to see what we’re serving on our everyday menu, scroll down to have a look at our current menu.