Become a voting member to get involved in the future of SPLC.
What does the future look like for SPLC?
- Awarded United Way funding to reach out to underserved ethnic groups and connect them to support programs.
- We will improve accessibility by renovating our public washrooms and reception area.
- With input from over 200 stakeholders we are about to launch a new strategic plan that sets our direction to best serve our community.
We are extremely proud of what we have accomplished so far. It would not have been possible without your generous support. As a voting member you will:
- Receive an invitation to the Annual General Meeting in June, and an exclusive voting member's package.
- Have a say in key decisions made during the Annual General Meeting.
- Receive our Annual Member Newsletter, which will provide a sneak peek into SPLC while highlighting more opportunities to get involved.
To become a voting member, please download a registration form and submit it to our customer service desk, or register online. Your registration will confirm the following:
You have volunteered for 50 hours between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018
You have paid a $10 voting member registration fee.
Please note that membership fees must be paid by March 31st to be eligible to vote at the June Annual General Meeting.